3M Announces New 3M™ MBS Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrates
Time is valuable for facility managers and their cleaning staff, and certain tasks can slow down the overall cleaning process. Some products, such as disinfectants, require a set amount of time to achieve a desired level of efficacy. Disinfectants do not work immediately and need to remain wet and in contact with a surface for several minutes to successfully eliminate pathogens. Many disinfectants in the industry today require a contact time of 10 minutes, which can present risks associated with keeping consistently wet hard non-porous surfaces and floors and something that must be considered by facility managers when selecting cleaning products for their buildings.
In an effort to provide an effective disinfectant option that also reduces contact time, 3M recently introduced its 3M™ MBS Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrates, a concentrated one-step disinfectant with a five-minute contact time. The new, hospital-use concentrates include the 3M™ MBS Disinfectant Cleaner Fresh Scent Concentrate and the 3M™ MBS Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrate and are effective against a broad spectrum of microbes.
Key features of the 3M™ MBS Disinfectants Cleaner Concentrates include:
- Five-minute contact time
- Hospital Use Disinfectant with the following efficacy claims: Norovirus, MRSA, VRE, Hepatitis B & C, Acinetobacter baumannii, Influenza A Virus
- Flexible application methods
- Alkaline pH for cleaning performance
- Fresh scent/dye option (3M™ MBS Disinfectant Cleaner Fresh Scent Concentrate)
- Low odor/dye free option (3M™ MBS Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrate)
- Both concentrates are U.S. EPA-registered to be applied on hard non-porous surfaces by thoroughly wetting surfaces with a cloth, mop, sponge, sprayer, or by immersion
Learn more about 3M™ MBS Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrates here.