Combi-Cam New Combination Locker Lock Is Full of Features
Combi-Cam, A division of FJM Security Products, introduces a new combination cam lock with manager key override that offers higher security with a flush mount and ratcheting knob. In addition, this lock also features two modes: Static, 1 user mode or One Time Use Mode (unlimited people use throughout day with own unique codes each time). The deadlocking combination feature allows dials to be scrambled while lock is open and then simply turn knob to secure lock. If combination is forgotten, manager key can be used to simply override combination and then discover and then reset code.
At a Glance:
- Flush mount profile
- 10,000 possible combinations
- Either one user mode or unlimited locker (day use) mode
- Manager key override discovers code and lock can be reset
- Comes with all components to fit material thickness 1/16” to 1”
- Ratcheting knob withstands attacks
- Deadlocking combination – In open position, scramble dials. No code required to secure lock
FJM Security Products’ (www.fjmsecurity.com) mission is to supply resettable combination security devices and other quality hardware products in a manner that exceeds our customers’ expectations for value, service and innovation. Our other products include Combi-Cam Cabinet Lock Series, Padlockable Cam Locks, CombiRatchet Combination Ratchet Locks, Combi-Bolt Combination Bolt Locks, SOBO High Security Padlocks, ShurLok and KeyGuard Key Storage, HitchSafe, and other keyed cabinet locks. FJM Security Products, a division of Frank J. Martin, has been in business since 1957. Check out www.fjmsecurity.com/catalog for our new online product catalog.