FacilityManagement.com is owned and operated by FM Communications and all content thereon is copyright protected. The content published herein – original FacilityManagement.com content and all other content – is provided for use as an information resource. It is only provided for personal use, commercial use or reproduction is strictly prohibited.
FM Communications, FacilityManagement.com and its publisher do not assume any responsibility for statements made, opinions expressed or claims made in advertisements, nor do we endorse any product or service featured.
- Information obtained when you (“you” or “User”) visit the FacilityManagement.com Web site (the “Site”).
- Information obtained through e-mail communications with you related to the Site.
How We Use Your Information
We use Information collected on this Site for the following purposes:
- To provide you with this Site and other products and services.
- To respond to your inquiries and contact you about changes regarding the Site.
- To provide you with e-mail and other notices (such as expiration and renewal notices) regarding your account and the products or services that you are receiving.
- For any other purpose disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which you consent.
We also may use your information to better understand our Users and to improve our Site. We may use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers or to administer our Site. We may also use IP addresses to help identify a User during a particular session and to gather data regarding use of the Site. We may use the information you provide us to send you e-mail and other communications on behalf of FM Communications and our affiliates. These communications may include e-mail newsletters that are relevant to this Site. All email newsletters will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of receiving future issues of the newsletter. All promotional offers will include an opportunity to opt out of receiving future promotions from the brand whose product/service is being promoted. We also may use your information to send you e-mail and other communications on behalf of third parties. Each of these communications will include instructions for opting out of receiving future third party offers from us.