Quest Controls Moves to the Next Level With OspreyFMS® 4.0 Release
Quest Controls, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of OspreyFMS 4.0, the premier platform for integrating divergent monitoring and control systems into a single, unified IIoT interface. Version 4.0 is a new platform with a new back-end and front-end built from the ground up for unparalleled responsiveness and flexibility in graphics, dashboards, reports, data retrieval and redundancy.
OspreyFMS 4.0 is a consolidated experience allowing users to leverage monitored data for a deeper dive and a smarter analysis. Multi-site alarming synergies, energy use predictions and cost analysis are all at your fingertips. OspreyFMS acts as the engine that presents alarms and monitored data, predicts savings opportunities, pending failures and anomalies that are otherwise impossible to observe on a site-by-site basis. Catastrophic events are effectively mitigated through OspreyFMS’ ability to remotely manage customer facilities.
OspreyFMS 4.0 offers several unique benefits for its users:
- Use by multiple user groups within any customer: inside plant and remote site staff, alarm centers, critical infrastructure engineering, top management, more
- Highly customizable and scalable for use by small to large companies
- Equipment agnostic – integrates multiple types of equipment with multiple protocols including SNMP, BACnet, Modbus TCP and others
- Intuitive, flexible, user-friendly Dashboards include geographic maps, heat maps, site plans, and trend graphs
- Self-deployable site configuration enables users to manage and grow OspreyFMS independently
- Browser-based, multiple user interface eliminates the need for special software tools to operate
- As the developer of OspreyFMS, Quest Controls ensures users have direct access to our engineers for tailoring the software to specific projects rather than working through a third-party and risking delays
The OspreyFMS 4.0 architecture facilitates next generation software scalability, platform reliability and high availability, rapid data processing, robust search capabilities and free-form data tagging. New features include live and compliance/target reports, enhanced security, and a lightning fast analytics engine.
Quest Controls, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets a complete family of remote surveillance products that provide monitoring, control, and energy management solutions for the power utility, telecommunications, cable, and commercial industries. The TELSEC®, OspreyFMS®, OspreyDCM™ and COSYS™ product and server software families provide alarm performance, monitoring, control, energy savings, and test of a facility’s critical operating environment and equipment to maintain and ensure each facility’s smooth and continuous operation. Quest Controls, Inc. also provides installation services as well as 24/7 monitoring and service contracts.
For more information on Quest Controls’ products, call 941.729.4799 or visit us at www.questcontrols.com.
For more information and to request a demo, go to www.questcontrols.com/ospreyfms.